Tuesday, July 27, 2010

During Vacation and Pokemon Ranch 2

Well for summer vacation I went to South Carolina, Myrtle Beach and Orlando, Florida to disneyworld. There I went with Kioko-the-Pirate (from DA) and well, we got into a relationship ^^
Went on vacation last month from the 13th-30th of June.

Otherwise I've been busy at work, and also playing at the pokemon ranch at my days off. Here's what I got to share:


Well here are my Lucario's. I got two of them, and the shiny one seems to be a hacked one that i got off the GTS. Oddly the person who hacked this guy really tried to disguise it as an event pokemon. Eh, I still luff him anyway x3
Meh Kyogre which I nicknamed "Free Willy"
  • Well the golden magikarp can get too happy once in a while.

    • Again, these guys prove that they are still hard to get into one picture together...


      • Shiny Nidoking and Nidoqueen again with a little female Nodoran x3
        Shiny Shaymins. Only one of these guys are hacked D:

          • One of the events at the ranch which is Carousel.

            My shiny and normal Darkrais. They're all legit x3

No comments:

Post a Comment