Monday, September 13, 2010

Wanted Pokemon Plushies

During these final months of 2010, have been leading me to try and complete my pokemon plush collection. I've been getting into Pokemon Center Pokedolls ever since my trip to epcot last summer, and been trying to collect only my favorite pokemon. Not only that I've also been trying to find some old pokemon plush toys that I couldn't get in the past, and very very rarely they have been popping up on ebay (sadly in lots) and some are rarer then others, which I doubt I'll get. I'll just mark them with a *. XP If anybody has any of these, could you please contact me if you don't any them or anything anymore, I'd pay for them XD So far these are the ones on my list:

Pokedolls:


Pokemon Center Shaymin Pokedoll (PURCHASED!)



*Pokemon Center Vaporeon Pokedoll* (PURCHASED)




*Pokemon Center Leafeon Pokedoll* (PURCHASED!)


*Pokemon Center Glaceon Pokedoll* (PURCHASED!)


*Pokemon Center Espeon Pokedoll* PURCHASED!

Pokemon Center Togekiss Pokedoll (Hopefully if still Available, I'll purchase in October) PURCHASED!

*Pokemon Center Houndour Pokedoll* (I wanna get this for my boyfriend, since his pokesona is a Houndoom, even if it is a houndour) PURCHASED! <3


Others
These are minor things that have been available when the pokemon craze was at it's peak, minus the stunky and porygon2.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Stunky Plush


*Porygon2 PlushPlush*


This is one I have been searching for back in the days ever since. Charmeleon v.s. Paras battle playset. They were sold indivudually in 1998 as "Pokemon Playables" and their packaging had the pokemon character in a hinged see-through plastic pokeball. The pokemon inside were known to have iridescent material on different parts of their bodies depending on the pokemon (Such as their wings, belly, or on their tail, etc) They were made by the company Applause. (Partially purchased. LOOKING FOR PARAS ONLY!)



If they were indivudually they'd look like this outside of packaging:


Paras:



This one has been one of my "saught afters" for quite a long time!


Taking Into Consideration Of Purchasing
As for the ones on this list, they're some of my secondary favorite pokemon, so I'm still thinking about getting them. I'm in no rush.


Pokemon Center Raikou Pokedoll


*Pokemon Center Marril Pokedoll* RECEIVED AS A GIFT!




*Pokemon Center Mismagious Pokedoll* (Purchased!)




*Pokemon Center Chatot Pokedoll* PURCHSED!


*Pokemon Playables #150: Mewtwo By Applause* (See Charmeleon vs Paras info since same rules apply for this) (PURCHASED!)









*Pokemon Battle Playset: Wartortle v.s. Cubone* (See Charmeleon vs Paras Info as same rules apply to this) Purchased!






Hasbro Pokemon Advanced Plusle Beanie (My Minun is lonely ;_; ) PURCHASED!





Banpresto Porygon-Z


(Note: None of these photos of the pokemon merchandise listed here belong to me, they belong to their respectable owners. Credit to Google, Ebay, Japanvideogames, LiveJournal, photobucket, etc for pics.)

No comments:

Post a Comment