Sunday, June 6, 2010

Down At The Pokemon Ranch

Well for a while, I have been "playing" (okay, mainly watching) the pokemon at my Pokemon ranch. My Diamond version was very full of pokemon that I wanted to train but I didn't have enough room for breeding anything... that and my 3 boxes full of Lv.100's from my sapphire (and only 7 from leafgreen) version were taking up all the room, so I decided to get this Wiiware for $10 (state tax does apply to it) I just ifgured out how to upload the pics from my wii XD;;

Well I'll just show which ones I have here:

Basically a mudkip family picture. The only normal mudkip with his eyes open was my starter on Sapphire, I never let him evolve XP So I bread him with a ditto and got my Swampert (Splash) and the female mudkip (Mudskippie).... THE SHINY ONE HAS NO SAYING IN THIS! It's a hacked shiny btw XP He just got into the family pic cause he felt like it. >>




Basically all of my shuckles XP I got the shiny one off the GTS a few months ago. What I find interesting is that there guys don't move, they just sit there straing at you... except when you drop a skunky bomb towards them, they they crawl like thwe wind.




... Normal and shiny Lati@s XP this pic was HARD to take since they hardly gather together. Sweetheart is the normal Latias, Blueheart is the normal latios, both at L.100. As for the shinies, I can't really say that my shiny Latios is a legit one, since I got him off the GTS. As for the shiny Latias though.... she's pretty much legit. I got her from ebay.



Shiny Nidoking! .... legit of course, and from ebay. though......



So that's how it is so far at the ranch... I'll have more pics up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment