Monday, March 15, 2010

Comics and pokemon ramblings ahead...

Wow, it's been a while since I've blogged, though I have logged in to read others. I just haven't been making any for myself. I'm back in college (whoopee...) and halfway done with my courses, and now working on the COIN Series comic.

I completed COIN2, 3 days after new years XP I started on "Probe Napped" since procrastination got to me before I could finish the script and decided to draw the panels for the episodes that I had finished typing first. I'm only up to Page 12, which is about Xeuk getting "kidnapped" by our two thieves Julie and Lewis.

Interested in the pages, go here: http://fishlover.deviantart.com/journal/28871049/

Otherwise progress is going by very slowly for the comic, due to work and college, and now because the release of "Pokemon HeartGold".

Ah old memories float by when I started playing Pokemon Gold for the Game Boy Color back in 2000. I made a lot of mistakes that I don't plan to do with this remade version, like the following:

Making my starter pokemon (in this case my Meganium) my HM slave.
Having Ampharos be my only L.100 Pokemon
Not letting my starter get the most highest level on my team.
Don't let the Red Gyarados faint, and not capture it.
Not letting Lugia faint no matter how hard it is to capture.
Don't try finding the three lengendary dogs; let them come to me like Latias did.
Have Pokeballs with me at ALL times, just in case a random encounter with a shiny pokemon pops up. (lost a shiny rattata to this -_-)

plus others I cannot think of. Ah well, toodles x3

No comments:

Post a Comment