Monday, December 28, 2009

Winter break

Well Happy Belated Christmas and a Merry Early New year!

Right now my semester of college is already over, ever since our finals on the 24th. Hopeful my grades for math would be a bit higher then last semester, then I could take my last math course on the next one. As for english, if I pass It'd be my last one. My grades don't come until tomorrow. Next semester begins Jan 19th.

As for work, they've been cutting my hours since this is now our quiet period since we hardly have any customers and it gets dead quiet. It'll be good since by next week I'll possibly have COIN2 completed. After that I'm taking a short break, before I start with the COIN Series. I'm so excited.

After that then the whole printout of the comic will begin, and that'll take over $100 to do, since I have to buy 2 ink cartiges (like the last comic COIN) and have over 160 pages of paper. After that instead of getting it spiral binded in Kinko's like the last one, I was thinking of geting it velro binded, but it wold depnds how strong it is. XP

Otherwise, those are my brief updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment